Frequently Asked Questions
© 2006 and beyond, Bullet Press
Exhibit Show Pieces:
We have three beautiful show pieces available
for exhibition in your establishment (party or event). For more information
Press and provide:
- The name, and address of the location
- A brief description of the area where the portraits will be displayed
Requirements on the area of placement:
- Free from the roaming sticky fingers of children & festive
spraying of champagne (museum glass is damaged by skin oils and other
- Large enough to accommodate portrait(s). Each portrait in frame
is 12"x15", plus a 5"x7" framed plaque (total
of four pieces).
- Pieces must be securely anchored to the wall or hung on picture
Photo-shoot Accessories: It's highly recommended
to wear sunglasses when your photo is taken for a portrait. Additionally,
if you are fair-haired, a hat.
Waiting Lists: There are two, in order of priority: Click
- Giclee Waiting List. Your picture has been taken and you've
put a $50 deposit down on a giclee (100% refundable if you are not
pleased with the finished portrait). e-Mail Bullet
Press if you would like to make make arrangements
to get on this list.
- General Waiting List. Your picture has been taken for a portrait.
These portraits are done in chronological order based on the date
your picture was taken. Portraits on this waiting list take a back
seat to the Giclee Waiting List.
Q: Why do I look freaky?
A: Because this art form is Figurative-Impressionism.
Figurative: Representing by means of a figure or symbol; not
in its usual or exact sense; metaphorical.
Impression: an effect produced on the mind; a vague notion;
an amusing impersonation; mimicking.
In other words: The artist's forte is not realism.
Q: Why can't I buy the original?
A: The original portrait is not light-safe.
Prismacolor pencils & jet ink are not light-safe and will fade when
exposed to ultraviolet light. Whereas the giclee copy of the orignial
is 7-square inches larger, done with archival inks, papers, canvas,
and will not fade (pretty much ever). According to industry experts,